Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-17 Origin: Site Inquire
In the welding process, if the carbon dioxide gas in the cylinder contains high moisture, serious porosity will occur during the welding process. So measures should be taken at the welding site to reduce the water content of the gas as much as possible.
The methods are as follows.
1. Turn the carbon dioxide cylinder upside down for about 2 hours and slowly open the cylinder valve to discharge the water deposited at the mouth of the cylinder using the pressure.
2. Repeat this step 2-3 times, with an interval of 30 minutes each time.
3. finally put the cylinder in the right place.
4. open the valve before discharging the carbon dioxide of lower purity in the upper part, and then set the gas delivery line.
5. Set a dryer in the gas circuit and set a gas preheating device to place the moisture in the carbon dioxide gas to freeze in the pressure reducer and block the gas circuit.